I am the owner of PvPlayer gaming cafe, offering top quality gaming equipment rented on an hourly basis, available to our customers 24/7 throughout the year. Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for a talented UI/UX specialist to help us create an intuitive and attractive login screen and game library.
I am attaching a zip with the company's branding, logo, font and colors in the files, which can be useful for graphic creations.
Development and design of a login screen for PvPlayer customers.
- The login is using a phone number and password
- Additional graphics are to fill in the empty space
- The bottom bar with a button to turn off and with an icon for connecting to the Internet.
Creating a modern, easy-to-navigate game library
- After logging in, the user must see:
1. a game library with titles such as CS:GO, Fortnite, Valorant, etc. The rest of the titles can be duplicates.
2. Must see on the first screen notifications from PvPlayer --> Something like News.
3. Side bar with information: My account/my profile, how much time is left in the session (e.g. 0:43 to go)