Hello, I would like to ask you to design a logo for our project called: convenient subscription.
I would like the logo to be accompanied by the signature: nutrition subscription reinvented.
The domain for the project is www.wygodny-abonament.pl
The project is about selling catering with delivery to your door but it is not diet catering but rather regular dinners or breakfasts etc. The idea is that you can order lunches by subscription but it is in a rather modern form because 1. The service is delivered to your door the previous day (to be reheated the next day) 2. You can make a selection of dishes for each day from several proposals 3. You will get a mobile application to manage your order and deliveries
I'm writing all this because it seems to me that even though it's a subscription that is associated with a school cafeteria, the service is quite modern so maybe the logo should be modern / minimalist too?
COLORS: rather I would like it to be cheerful and colorful.
I would like to see a few (5-6) proposals and be able to choose one for possible amendment to get the final design.
I will commission a website design for a company that sells biodegradable packaging.
Please send me your portfolio.
Creative and imaginative people who can come out with their own design proposal are welcome.
I am looking for a person for permanent cooperation in the creation of several illustrations based on the provided design and inspiration. I depend on an available person willing to learn. Making illustrations of any kind - a scan of a sketch or in a program.
Please apply with a quote for the following task:
1) Based on a simple outline of a dog, making 15 other breeds. It is important to keep the position of the animal, the eyes along with the smile and the overall style (which is very simple).
Please include copyright transfer in the quote.
The order concerns the graphic design of the CD release according to the technical guidelines of the label and the aesthetic guidelines of the investor.
Jubilee CD of the company with classical music. The basic assumptions of the graphic design are: simplicity, inspiration of the place (B. Szabelski Auditorium of the Academy of Music in Katowice), typography of the company, photos of the event and photos of the performers.
The booklet will contain: a word about the music, photos of the artists, photos from the concert, artists' bios (in three languages: PL, ENG, DE).
The expected form of the publication: digipack.
An additional advantage will be the possibility of taking artistic photos of the Academy building by the contractor, which will be used in the booklet.
Deadline for completion: 2 weeks from the signing of the contract.
Who Are We?
We are SellerX and have an ambitious goal: To become a leading global acquirer and operator of a new generation of eCommerce businesses. We are one of Europe's fastest growing start-ups and have raised $750M from top-tier VC and PE funds, including L Catterton, 83North, Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, Sofina, Victory Park Capital and BlackRock towards this goal. Within 15 months, we have grown to a team of 750 talents and operating 10 offices across Europe, APAC, and the US.
• Develop packaging design, rating labels, vector illustrations, hang tag, stickers etc.
• Cooperate closely with Content Managers based in Berlin, Germany
• Work according to Corporate Design guidelines
• Editorial Design of our product manuals
• Communicate with internal Graphic Design Team and Art Direction Berlin, Germany
• Communicate with different internal photo teams in Dongguan & Berlin
• Lookout for new technologies in the packaging area in consultation with stakeholder
• A degree in graphic or product design with specialization in packaging design, editorial design or related
• At least 3 years of working experience
• Experiences in the whole packaging design process, from the design to the final artwork to the print approval
• Sound understanding on die-cut drawings and packaging structure
• Knowledge of packaging engineering is a plus
• Proficient in using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop)
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Work independently, well-organized and responsible
• Proactive business attitude
GSPS 2022 is a Polish speedrunning charity event that will take place at the end of August. I am commissioned to prepare some graphics for the event.
I care about the designs and final preparation for printing (of course, I will send the requirements of the appropriate printer for the files) of the following items:
- Wristbands - a very simple design, I am anxious to order them on 8.08. Simple, i.e. the logo provided by me + next to it the inscription which is an expansion of the event name, the whole thing repeated twice along the length of the wristband.
- ID badges - 10.5x7.5cm, containing the logo of the event, a link to the site, perhaps an expansion of the name, the nickname of the participant and his role. IMPORTANT: I will need a separate file for each participant (about 50 - 60 people) + a "blank" badge file, on which you can put the participant's nickname with a marker. Until 8.08 participants can buy tickets by putting the nickname on the badge, so on 8.08 I will give the contractor the full list of participants and roles to generate the files. I need the final files on 10.08.
- GSPS Children's 2022 More ticket - in support of the foundation organizing the event, participants can buy a More ticket (limited to 20 pieces) and in the package they then get an actual printed ticket. Such a commemorative ticket should contain a serial number from 1 to 20, the event logo, the dates of the event, the buyer's nickname (but should also have a version without a nickname if someone bought it too late), a thank you for the support. In this case, you will also need separate files for each of the 20 pieces, the buyers' nicknames - as with the badges - I will provide on 8.08.