we would like to make a website/web application that would work analogously to the video below:
The user scans the QR code, a page opens for him. He hovers his phone over a graphic, in our case it would be a country flag which triggers an animation in AR.
I am trying to improve the way children are taught, focusing on improving one of the most important factors for success in learning (even more important than IQ) - metacognition.
I am looking for a programmer to complete the development of a simple web-based study tool (with gamification). Familiarity with Prismic and Firebase is required. The tool consists of 5 surveys supplemented with attractive graphics, making it easy and attractive for children.
All the questions, all the graphics and part of the website are ready. The programmer gave up and I need someone to help finish or rewrite the code.
I need someone who will be able to realize a web application to operate a training studio.
The whole thing is to be based on an editable database which must contain such data as:
date of birth/name/number tel/date of joining/status/date of first workout/date of last workout/date of last workout/type of membership assigned/date of end of membership/trainer who takes care of the client's data/ and a simple log of events where you will be able to pin a short note to the client with date etc.
and now the most important thing is to be able to assign cyclic events to the client (it's about training), for example, Janek training 3/10 and it is very important that it can be exported to the goggle calendar.
or to an internal calendar to which trainers will have access
( each will see only their clients)
If in all this there is an option for statistics such as number of entries, revenue per client/total number of entries/amount of workouts done/amount of cancellations/per month/week or trainer it would be perfect.
Implementation time max one month.
The order includes the development of a multilingual business directory (a social platform for business) in Node.js, React and PostgressSQL database technologies
The basic features of the directory include:
1. graphic template (it is already made in figma.com you just need to connect).
2. SEO option the system must be well indexed by search engines, all SEO tags such as schema.org
3. chat messenger and video chat, you can use Webrtc.
4. a user panel in which all the functionalities to which the user is to have access will be embedded.
5. An affiliate program along with a social media invitation option.
6. wallet option that allows you to recharge funds.
7. subscription system enabling the user to use additional functions of the system in exchange for payment.
8. advertising system that allows users to place advertisements.
9. comment system which allows users to comment on companies.
10. NEWS system and tracking user news.
11. social media options ( observers, likes)
12. administrator panel enabling full control over the system
Needs an android or web app to confirm attendance by 4 security guards (each has their own device in a different location).
The app is to work as follows:
- each employee every specified time has to click the confirmation of attendance, when the time is exceeded a message is displayed and a sound is played, if after the specified time he does not do it on the other devices an alarm is displayed and a sound is played.
At a later stage, you will need to add GPS support
We have a number of points where the employee must be every specified time (an area of about 4 hectares) the application must check whether the employee appeared at a particular place and record this in the log.
We are seeking an experienced Frontend Developer who specializes in building responsive web applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and enhancing our existing web application to ensure it meets the highest standards of usability and efficiency.
• Conduct a thorough analysis of our current web application.
• Identify areas of improvement and propose actionable solutions.
• Develop and implement responsive design strategies to ensure optimal performance across various devices and screen sizes.
• Collaborate with our development team to integrate new features and functionalities using Angular, NodeJS, and TypeScript.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Proven track record of improving UX design.
• Dashboard and data visualization experience ( not essential )