The Global Tools team is building a reporting tool to track repository commits. The tool will extract commit data from disparate repository systems (SVN, Bitbucket, and GitLab); then consolidate the information into CSV file outputs. The technical manager will provide the engineer with the desired tool framework which needs to be built from scratch.
- Python programming skills.
- Communicating with remote systems via REST.
- Design and develop class structures for managing the data.
- Parsing JSON responses to populate class structures.
- Creating CSV file output.
- Good understanding how to structure functions and create libraries for reuse.
- Experience using Bitbucket and GitLab a plus.
Please provide the cost of support for 1 month (20 working days) - including full copyright transfer.