There is a PHP Muscula library to do, which is supposed to pass all information from PHP logs / errors to the Muscula project https://muscula.com, it is just an endpoint call with error data, and a Wordpress plugin using this library.
PHP Muscula library
1) The library is supposed to pass all information from PHP logs / errors to the Muscula project https://muscula.com, this is just an endpoint call with the error data.
2) You can attach to exceptions and log information similar to https://github.com/phpconsole/phpconsole, generally you can follow this project or use it in part.
3) The project should be made in such a way that it can be added to the Composer repository.
4) The project license will be GPL so you can use GPL components.
1) The plugin should be ready to be uploaded to the Wordpress repository.
2) It is to be based on the above-mentioned client installed by Composer
3) Additionally, it has to inject a piece of JS code into the <HEAD> section, which will also allow monitoring of the frontend.
4) The plugin configuration is to contain only the information section and the ability to enter the frontend logID and backend logID