I will order to write a MACRO VBA, which will loop data from one sheet into another sheet.
We have 2 sheets:
1) Sheet - "Data for the contract"
a. columns: short name, name, tax identification number, address, website address, number Hours, Rate per hour, Monthly subscription, contract number, Generated on)
b. lines - contractors' data
2) Sheet - "Agreement"
a. The content of the contract to be supplemented with the data from the sheet "Data for the contract"
1. The macro copies the "Agreement" sheet and changes the name of the copy to the short name of the contractor to whom the contract relates, in the scope of the same workbook.
2. If such a sheet already exists, it skips and goes to the next line.
3. Generates a contract number according to any key (e.g. ORDER NUMBER / MONTH / YEAR)
4. Completes the data in the new Sheet by downloading information from a given line from the sheet "Data for the contract" and inserts the contract number
5. Goes to the sheet "Data for the contract" and enters the information in the specified line in the column "contract number" and "generated on".
6. Then it goes to the next line. After finishing work, it saves the workbook
Please note that due to the confidentiality of information, I cannot send contractors' data and the contract template. However, I can edit macros, so with simple instruction, I should be able to implement it.