As in the title. Currently, for budgetary reasons, the store is hung on the wix platform. Despite the ease of use of adding products, the store is not integrated with Polish payment plugins.
Currently, the site looks like this: www.mystiqflare.com
What do I care about? (If I use unprofessional vocabulary, please forgive me)
- CMS - I can add products myself at any time
- 3-5 sub-pages, with the possibility to duplicate them
- newsletter signup
- options when selecting a product (size)
- blog tab ( easy to use)
- automation - sending an email after placing/sending an order
-pay plus shipping plugins
-tracking of visits to the site
-English version of the site
- contact form
-possibility to include other language options at a later time
- maybe other things that I didn't think of but are important.