Award-winning international planning and design firm, based in New York, seeks talented, innovative Graphic Designer with 5 to 7 years of experience with strong production capabilities to join the firm’s office in Berlin, Germany.
You will work with a team of 6 individuals as a mid-to-senior level graphic design with focus on design and production of exhibition within a museum project.
You must have excellent technical abilities. The focus will be: graphics in space, layout, text, sentence, production preparation for production.
Qualifications and knowledge requirements:
• professional accredited degree in Graphic design;
• five-7 years of professional experience as a Graphic designer;
• English proficiency required with a good command of Polish;
• knowledge of the entire exhibition design process would be helpful;
• mastery of graphic design programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
• ability to work independently and as part of larger team;
• ability to prepare presentation materials and communicate design ideas;
Send us offers in EURO for 10-40h working hours