Due to the growth of the company, we will outsource the creation of processes and procedures in our company.
Practical skills count.
Example task to be carried out:
1. develop a handout for the contract based on the guidelines
2. then enrich the outline with processes and procedures
3. the outline is to be used to develop a contract by a lawyer
The outline can be a suitably adapted template - which will go to the lawyer -.
and will serve as the basis for creating the contract
- analysis of legal requirements and industry-specific requirements for the quality management system;
- creation of rules of conduct and industry-specific standards - in other words, Quality Management System documentation;
- Support and independently create and modify procedures, rules and regulations and instructions governing the project area;
- Creating, describing and improving processes operating in the company;
- Preparation of guidelines for team members;
- providing methodical and operational support to the team.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in work related to management and creation of process documentation;
- knowledge of accounting, warehouse, purchasing, production, project, sales processes;
- knowledge of commercial law will be an added advantage;
- Insightfulness, reliability and punctuality;
- Independence and initiative in action.