Desktop Publisher (DTP Specialist)
AIM OF THE ROLE
Coordinate work within account. Communicate with team members the tasks status. Prepare source materials for translation and verify after localization, ensure timely delivery and quality of the final product. Implement innovation to the account when needed. Keeping DTP documentation up to date.
-Responsible for producing and delivering high quality products by performing DTP tasks in the most popular packages as required by customers.
- Edit\create and QA of pages, indexes, cross references, screen shots, and artwork.
- Perform conversions of files.
- Research of DTP material, tools and packages.
- Follow agreed methods and procedures using applications and tools across platforms.
- Communicate any issues and/or status reports to appropriate parties.
- May independently lead projects and accounts.
- Solve problems as they arise.
- May mentor other Publishers, as well as meet with customers and work with pre-production teams.
- Performing other tasks which are crucial for projects to run properly according to instructions of the manager; in particular timely performance of duties defined for other positions in the Technical Services Department.
- College degree or similar in relevant field
- Min. Professional Requirements
- Technical skills with knowledge of relevant tools/technologies
- Min 2+ years of experience in desktop publishing
- Ability to analyze files, problem solve, and mentor others
- Language / Level: English / Proficiency
Rekrutacja do dnia: 16-03-2020