We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to create intuitive mockups for online stores and websites.
Currently, we have an online store with innovative products to make and we need to design the most important sub-sites, in desktop and mobile versions:
- Home page - including main banner, benefits, categories, product sliders, "About Us" section and blog section.
- Product page - including customer reviews, photo gallery, product variants, additional shipping and returns information, information on temporary promotions, expanded product description and suggestions for complementary products.
- Store page - product list, sidebar, filters, category banners.
- Subpage "About us"- based on an interview with the customer and available materials, presentation of information on the innovation of the production plant, technology, etc.
- The "Wholesale" tab, including information on the possibilities of wholesale cooperation, presentation of production capabilities and technologies, contact information for representatives and presentation of certificates.
- Min 3 years' experience in designing information architecture and creating mockups for online stores and websites.
more to be discussed later
Hello, I am looking for people for permanent cooperation who are able to make a 3d model of a building on the basis of technical plans and visualization.
Good day, I am looking for a person to do a 3d design of a glassed-in restaurant (cafe) with a garden seated on a city beach. For the project I will attach the above mentioned photos or if you can it can be in the background graphics referring to the nearby environment. The project needed to present the concept in the Office, so it should be made according to the standards.
Travel Agency CRM Pipedrive
Create 2 3D AR Instagram overlays according to the process:
1. creating standard 2D graphics
2. turning 2D graphics into a 3D object (in the program of your choice)
3. upload the 3D object to SparkAR and create a filter
+ Export of the filter, upload to the market, to the client's website
Product X vs. Product Y
Dog (we take a picture of the dog, so he is not part of the graphic design) + 2 packshots (tops of packages) - this we animate to 3D.
That is, the overlay shows two packshots (either two at once or two to choose from - e.g., changing when clicked), when the photo is taken, the brand hero would appear - a toy dog that would wag its tail.
Vitamins and minerals
Dog + open bag of our product + pictograms of vitamins/minerals coming out of it
That is, the overlay shows a packshot (ideally, we could add several - e.g., changing when clicked on), after the picture is taken and/or when clicked on, pictograms would appear coming out of the package informing about the full-flavored composition.
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer to help us create an attractive and intuitive design for our influencer web application. Our platform is designed to help influencers reach relevant campaigns and increase their effectiveness. Your role will be to create aesthetically pleasing and functional solutions that help users realize the full potential of our app.
- Conduct research on users, their needs and preferences in order to
Ensure optimal user experience.
- Designing and prototyping user interface (UI) and user experience
(UX) user experience (UI) for the web application.
- Implement best practices for interaction design, navigation and information structure.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure consistent and effective
implementation of the design.
- Testing and evaluating the usability of designed interfaces.
design office seeks 3d graphic designer/visualizer for permanent cooperation in creating interior visualizations
I will commission the creation of visualization of terraced houses, 3 houses added to the row.
House project House in riveach 5 (GB)
- Transfer (from photos) of a woman wearing an ornate gown to a model that can be used to create an animation in UE5.
- So that it can be recognized that it is clearly this person wearing this particular dress.
I currently have products listed on the e-store - 3D renders:
For 1. it is 11 renders (graphics)
For 2. it is 7 renders (graphics), including 6 repeated from 1. Realistically 1 new graphic.
Analogous to 1st -> 15 sets of graphics (15x11=165 graphics) x 3 colors;
Analogous to 2. -> 10 sets of graphics (10x1=10 graphics) x 3 colors.
All these graphics will be based on the same elements - solids.
That is, when you make 1 set of solids, you have a "ready-made" for making the others.
The differences will be in heights / widths / number of shelves / colors.
The subject of the inquiry, is to design an interesting showroom, window and door showroom.
Area of about, 100 m2.