Extend your Excel capabilities by adding macro functionalities and advanced calculations.
Create user profiles based on databases, add forms, events and automate your work.
Excel workbook examples:
- Simple workflow system - create work orders, process them using predefined workflows, add notes and confirm completion
- Custom calculator - Use scales to measure component quantity, use central database to determine and manage part/container weights, or use 2 scale system to measure quantity based on sample weight
- Code generation - Use Excel to generate 2D codes, that enable automation of many processes
- Production scheduling - support production scheduling, or order processing by using calculation and VBA algorithms, import order data and component quantities from various sources
- Reports - Use Excel and Access to gather and report data. Send e-mails, or SMS (if a proper gateway is available) and create analytics.
Various other possibilities - Most of what you can imagine can be done using Office tools and VBA macros - a tool, that can be found in most companies allover the world.
Name what you want and maybe I can help you create a simple and cost-effective solution.