We are looking for a developer who would expand the litegraph library (https://github.com/jagenjo/litegraph.js) with additional functions. The litegraph library is a node editor that allows you to create flowcharts and export them to JSON. From the user's point of view, the web application is to allow for the creation of a block diagram, e.g. for temperature monitoring.
1. Top menu design and implementation
2. Litegraph implemented features review and rework
3. New/Load/Save and Undo/Rendo (merge with testing needed)
4. Frontend with Python (Flask) backend
5. Implementation of new nodes
6. Plotly graphs integration