Looking for someone who has experience in editing stores on the shoper platform. I have a working store however it has a lot of errors. I set it up on my own and it is not very intuitive and lacks content. A store with clothing for women. A few things I see that need to be improved but I would welcome the knowledge of someone experienced. The main work is the layout of the site, adding redirect buttons to purchase next to the graphics,
Scope of work that I see and are to be improved:
- Adding content to the site needs someone to have a hand in Copy under SEO so that the site starts to have content for SEO
- Refining the site for view on mobile simplifying the purchasing process
- preparing the right product categories and checking the titles H1, H2 , H3
- implementation of merchant center with google
- checking the size of graphics and adding them titles under SEO
- if someone has to deal with it running allegro system on shoper
I checked the store in page speed, google trends, ubersuggest, screamingfrog and it needs a few tweaks.
These are rather simple jobs, however, do not want to spoil something. And also the shopper system itself is not very easy for me. The store has a rather good sales therefore welcome experience what can be done better and to further improve the results and UX of the site for the customer.