Hi! I'm looking for a content writer/editor to help me craft the best content for our company's blog.
Take a look at one of our articles to feel the vibe: https://www.advocu.com/post/the-ultimate-guide-to-developer-advocacy
What you'll be writing about:
- online community management,
- developer relations,
- developer marketing,
- community building, community management, etc.
I provide all knowledge, materials and guides about the topic we are writing about. This is a wholly new topic in Poland and there's not a lot of related content anywhere online.
What is expected:
- write at least 4 articles monthly, around 2500 words for each of them;
- in addition I sometimes drop some social media posts or descriptions to write, as well as articles written by me to proofread;
- for each of the article I provide an extensive brief (usually with all the knowledge, links and headers inside);
- for each of the articles SEO Surfer research is already done, you'll receive a set of keywords and requirements to match as well as access to our SEO Surfer account to use it while writing;
- SEO Surfer skills required!
- looking for a native writer or someone with flawless language skills - C2 level minimum.
I am looking for a long-term engagement, someone who can fit in and help me to create a brand vibe.
When applying, please provide a portfolio containing a set of long and short-form content written in English. Let us also know about your rate for 1000 characters with spaces (in PLN, for writing content and for editing content) and your preferred form of payment.
Looking forward to meeting you :)