The information portal is looking for a person to act as editor-in-chief
- the ability to create texts, present objective information;
- the ability to write content in which the statements of various people are contained;
- experience in working in the editorial office as a reporter is welcome, possibly internships etc.
- proficiency in social media, mainly Facebook.
- development of materials for the website,
- obtaining press information,
- creating articles of a reporting nature (calling, writing messages to obtain information),
- of course, the press law is at stake, so incl. managing the editorial office, being responsible for the content available on the website, etc. This can be done :)
- adding articles on social media;
- cooperation with other people who cooperate with the portal.
The work is quite loose and a person with potential allows him to gain very valuable experience on the labor market (as a manager - editor-in-chief). Work should not exceed 2-3 hours a day (but it differs, there are periods when there is more work and when there is less) . Of course, there is also free time :)
You don't meet all the requirements? No worries! Your potential also counts, not just your CV - really. If you are interested, write: how old are you, what are your experience (drop links to articles) and how available / available (e.g. additional job, etc.), and what are your financial expectations.