I need an approximate quote (pitchfork) and time to complete the project. If there is not enough information or there are any questions, please message me. Preliminary assumptions of the project:
- a panel for ticket sales, the customer selects a ticket enters data, pays, receives emails with confirmation of purchase and invoice if he wanted. Receives by email pdf files, where there are graphics with the ticket, each ticket has its own unique barcode / qr code
- possibility to sell tickets by different entities: they can create an account, and after verification of the administrator, put up for sale their tickets, for the sale of which a commission will be charged
- administrative panel to manage, pools of tickets prices, descriptions discount codes, etc. of tickets to sell, handle orders, panel where are invoices, where you can return a ticket to someone, etc.
- important thing on the day of the event is each ticket checked through a scanner (can be a camera phone application) after logging in connects to the "base" . on the day of the event the barcode or qr code is scanned by the application - one ticket can be scanned once later an error pops up information that this ticket has already been used.
If it is a discounted ticket, then an additional message VERIFICATION OF AGE pops up.
I will commission the UX/UI preparation in Figma of a mobile application for partnerships.
1. onboarding (video)
3. view of services
4. view of effects from commands + balance of settlements
5. command structure view
6. view of events
We are looking for a talented Web/UX UI Designer who can design a modern looking landingpage and implement it in squarespace.
The website functionality will not be very complex, the focus is on a fresh design.
If you are interested, feel free to contact me.
Looking for a person with extensive experience in interface design for SaaS applications and branding.
You can see some sample interfaces that we like on the attached screenshots.
This will be an application that will show a large amount of data in many tables, so we are looking for a person who typically has experience in this type of project and can present a large amount of data in a clear way.
An important point is that we currently do not have any specific branding yet, so we will expect the selected graphic designer to have experience in the creation of the entire brand: logo, color scheme, appropriate styling, etc....
We are not looking for a person who will only create one project on the fly, but rather someone who will help us create a whole clear and readable brand. To start, there will be only a few pages and a logo to create, but if we are satisfied, we can offer cooperation on a much larger scale.
I am looking for a freelancer who will create a mega good design for a portfolio site for a fitness trainer based on images and content. The site is to be developed with functionalities, first of all we need a scrollable one pager and a good logo and brand book. I expect a design delivered in figma, according to best design practices.
We are looking for a creative and experienced UI/UX designer to help us create a UI for our company website. The idea is to design a UI/UX that can be easily implemented on the WordPress platform using Elementor Pro.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Design: A mobile app for the healthcare industry on iOS and Android, including features such as login, registration, user account, a form with questions about health ( e.g. age, activity, weight, etc.), barcode scanning and display of test results.
Materials: Preliminary screen templates and company branding are available.
Requirements: Candidate should be an individual graphic designer (not an agency), have experience in mobile app design, and have good English skills.
Scope of work: From 15 to 40 hours per week, with flexibility in working hours.
Billing: Work billed on an hourly basis. Requesting a rate for a 40-hour work phase.
Anticipated start date: December 4.
Feel free to contact me.
We are looking for a graphic designer/graphic artist to create a UI/UX design.
How will the assignment go?
- You will receive a site map, moodboard and the nature of the graphics, approved by the client. From now on, it's your map through the project.
- you will prepare the home page in mobile/tablet/desktop views
- after acceptance, you will prepare the other sub-pages (7)
- after the client's approval you will prepare all the components (bitmaps in .jpg, .png, vectors in .svg) needed to implement the site.
- you are able to choose the right color scheme, typography, layout and character of a given project, maintaining its usability,
- you can transfer your creative ideas to the digital world using tools from Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD),
- you are thorough/accurate, pay attention to detail and are annoyed by typos,
- you are interested in the behavior of Internet users, you are able to point out errors in a project, and justify the correctness of your own,
- you are independent/independent, able to focus on what is important at the moment and work on one task at a time,