Creation of a native mobile application + API. The application is primarily aimed at providing electronic resources of university libraries and providing live-streaming services from training, courses and lectures. As part of free access, the application is to provide access to selected free multimedia materials in a limited amount. The targeted content of the app is intended for subscribers.
1. possibility to download the free version, giving access to selected (limited) library resources;
2. setting up a user account;
3. saving on a mobile device and playing educational films in a videoplayer;
4. local saving and playback of lectures and audiobooks in the audioplayer;
5. live streaming of courses and training;
6. subscription fees for permanent access to streaming from courses and training;
7. payment module for scientific publications, not available for normal distribution in bookstores (only internally at universities, sent by post / courier to the user in the book version);
8. the ability to generate coupons enabling users to buy books and access streaming at promotional prices;
A detailed description of the functionality in Annex.