We are a young Polish E-commerce site marketing and selling custom made doors and hardware.
Our small but dedicated team is now searching for a talented and confident individual to manage Blogging, SEO and Product/Content Marketing.
This is a part time role initially for 6 months (5 hours a week) and will then lead to bigger partnership opportunities for the right candidate.
Your primary role will be to manage and create new product in Woocommerce, as well as tracking/measuring how the site is performing, tweaking accordingly, and making other strategic changes and recommendations we can really improve our SEO efforts and search positions.
The tasks will include:
- Creating/Optimizing products in woo-commerce
- Optimizing Meta tags, including title, keywords and descriptions.
- Improve captioning and image tags.
- Scheduling blog posts.
- Regular Skype / FaceTime video conferences to share ideas and updates
The ideal candidate will:
– Be confident, friendly and genuine
– Be able to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
– Have proven experience in Sales and Marketing, SEO
- Have high level of attention to details (no mistakes)
– Possess formidable communication and time-keeping skills
You must have experience with Wordpress and WooCommerce as well as be proficient in Yoast,for a WordPress SEO plugin, while experience in the furniture/ architecture business would be a plus.
We don’t mind where you are based but you need to be native in Polish and proficient in English.
If you feel that you have something to offer to our young Polish E-commerce business then please contact us immediately, including any previous experience in helping to grow visitor numbers and managing a woocommerce shop.
PM us with your cv/portfolio and information about what kind of payment you are intrested in