Do you want to work in a company where everyone is equal and your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field? We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 600 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, between us and clients, us and suppliers – we believe in win-win solutions.
About our project: t is a fixed-term contract (till the end of 2021) with a possibility to extend. You will be responsible for rework of the front-end of an HR application for our client. The project is ongoing - the designs are ready, the implementation has just started. The required commitment is 8 hours a day. 100% remote cooperation is possible.
• Creating of reusable Angular components and a new front-end using those components.
• Participating in commercial projects, implementing of changes and new functionalities.
• Cooperation with PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and UX designers.
• Implementing changes in the system.
• Maintaining communication with customers.
You are the One, if you have:
• At least 3 years of experience using Angular framework (broad Angular 6+ knowledge is required).
• Good command of Java Script, TypeScript and CSS.
• Code analysis and optimalization experience.
• Good command of English (B2 or higher).
• Up to date UI Router knowledge as an advantage.
• Customer oriented mindset and excellent communication skills.
• Willingness to self-development for both hard and soft skills areas.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology.
Why it is worth joining us:
• We believe in partnership-based approach when working in a team – we listen to each other, we take decisions together and we provide space for making mistakes.
• Our clients consider us as technical experts, which means that they trust our recommendations, accept the decisions we take and believe that we always propose the best