The 10 rapidly growing freelancers’ competence
Published on 2019-09-16 by useme.
Freelancing has completely changed the way the labor market functions in the last several years. The flexibility and independence has boosted the number of independent contractors around the world.
According to current research and forecasts, it will keep booming. In 2027 more than 50% of the US and European labor force will work as freelancers. So, to reach greater market recognition and lavish contracts, independent contractors need to increase their skillset.
Get to know the best apps & skills which, in 2019, saw more than 400% growth:
- ServiceNow - Makes work, work better for people. Transform old, manual ways of working into modern digital workflows, so employees and customers get what they need, when they need it—fast, simple, easy.
- Da Vinci Resolve - A professional video editing program.
- Social video marketing
- Highcharts - Makes it easy for developers to set up interactive charts in their web pages. It has some awesome features like the long-awaited 3D display and heatmaps, as well as new graphic design and solid, colored gauges.
- PyTorch - An open source machine learning framework that accelerates the path from research prototyping to production deployment.
- Keras - A high-level neural networks API, written in Python and capable of running on top of TensorFlow, CNTK, or Theano. It was developed with a focus on enabling fast experimentation.
- Caspio – Online database apps without coding.
- LearnDash – A popular Wordpress LMS plugin.
- Technical recruiter - A HR specialist who focuses on finding candidates to fill technical jobs, such as jobs in information technology and engineering. Technical recruiters are a unique breed of recruiter. In addition to all of the skills and traits of a regular recruiter, a technical recruiter has to have an in-depth knowledge of their industry.