We specialize in design, production and assembly of geodesic and alternative architecture structures as well as multi-media and other services.
We are looking for a talented Senior Wordpress Developer to be responsible for both back-end and front end development of our website, to work remotely and oversee efforts of our IT team and make sure all projects are finished properly.
You will work closely with our management team and be responsible for coordinating, improving and implementing all aspects of our website with a hands on approach.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
• Website project management oversight and development
• The candidate must speak fluent English, have good communication skills.
• Report to and work closely with our Marketing and Management team
• Oversight and coordination of all efforts of our IT team
• An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment is important.
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once, prioritize and meet deadlines,
• See projects through to completion from start to finish and on time,
Requirements and qualifications
• Experience building complex, responsive design WordPress websites that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• In depth knowledge of WordPress and plug-ins
• Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Improve organic visibility, UX/UI, optimization and website coding.
• Prepare pages for mobile devices.
• Good understanding of SEO
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
• Fluency in graphic programs in the field of website design and website coding;
• A high sense of aesthetics and ability to think creatively, out of the box;
Please include your experience and project portfolio, referrals are a help.