1. Ability to set different prices depending on customer status. By default, when a user registers, he becomes a "customer" and has retail prices - both if he registers as retail and wholesale. The difference is that if he registers as a wholesaler, he has information next to the prices that he is waiting for verification and wholesale prices will be visible after verification (change of permissions/account roles).
2. The ability to create products visible only to verified wholesale customers.
3. A registration subpage that includes the ability to choose whether the user registers as a retail or wholesale customer. We want to be able to edit the content of this sub-page from the panel - adding mandatory and optional fields, text, etc.
4. prices for unregistered users and retail customers gross, for wholesale customers net with visible gross price and VAT rate.
5. Different content of WooCommerce notification emails depending on retail/wholesale customer status. Content of emails editable from the panel.