We will outsource WHMCS implementation + preparation for data migration from proprietary invoicing system.
We are looking for someone who has already done it and will guide us through the implementation avoiding (most) mistakes.
We have a programming + administrative background - we can (but don't have to) use this in the project.
For freelancers (or smaller teams) possible permanent cooperation.
- needs analysis - what and what modules we need, what things need to be customized.
- Tasks breakdown
- installation of WHMCS + any necessary plug-ins,
- coming up with integration with the website,
- integration with NASK / matching with existing system integrated with NASK,
- integration with other domain system (.com/.eu).
- integration with a payment system
- identification + subsequent customization of messages sent via email,
- and probably much more;
Since the scope of the project may be fluid we will probably want to bill for the time spent.
Please describe your experience + hourly rate proposal.