We are looking for a full-time engineer, two Vue projects to pick from:
a/ European Time Zone
b/ Strefa czasowa Chicago (UTC-6) lub Sydney (UTC+10) - strict working hours
[What will you do:]
- Developing web applications in Vue.js
- Focusing on clean, readable code
- Utilizing the best architectural patterns like TDD
- Work directly with the client from US or Germany
- Being part of crucial project decisions: designing architecture, choosing frameworks and tools
🟦 JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS/SCSS, ES6+, Typescript
- Knowledge of: Vue.js
- English at least C1
- Pushing a project from a business perspective
- Capable of taking the lead in the projects
- Understanding the right patterns and algorithms
Annual budget below
The order consists of JS programming for several views already made HTML+CSS. Project to be priced only after receiving guidelines. Needs a programmer min intermediate in JS. Templates to be made include product gallery, adding customer, sending emails. The backend website is handled by another programmer.
Looking for an expert with computer vision for buiding an object classifier.
Experience with Triangulation and exact object location, distance and drones amongst other things
Understands frame rates and camera pixels. Previous work history is a Plus.
Mile widziane osoby posługujace się jezykiem polskim.
I will order to write a page that runs in IE browser on Windows CE 5.0
Through a code reader - the user will load a barcode - and the page in response is to give the price and the name of the goods. The page is also to include the company logo
Api will be made available from Moto Firma software.
The person who will undertake the order is required to know how to use Windows CE.
What is needed is a system that will insert pop-up "billboards" with English language tasks for early childhood into Minecraft, and an app for the phone that will show language tasks that need repetition and consolidation.
In the attachment I have added how it looks like. I think it will make it a lot easier to understand what I mean.
I need to clean one branch from commits sent by others to another branch where my branch was merged.
You will probably need to use a similar command
git checkout --detach master;
git log --reverse --no-merges --author="somebody" ^not-in-here yes-in-here --pretty='%h' | while read revision;
do git cherry-pick %i;
If you know GIT well, please message me, I'll explain the situation to better price it.
We are a rapidly growing manufacturing and service company in the HORECA industry.
We are looking for a person to work with us for 3 months on site, after which there is an opportunity to perform tasks remotely.
Duties will include:
- front-end and back-end work on the company's websites,
- ongoing development of the dedicated applications we work on (PHP, SQL, JS, CSS),
- integrating external APIs into our application, for mobile applications, payment providers, marketing analytics, etc...,
- creating APIs in our application under external systems.
We expect independence in the duties performed, knowledge of GIT version control system, knowledge of new frameworks.
- attractive salary,
- benefit system,
- flexible working hours.
Please quote a month of work for the declared number of hours.
Information from Useme: submitting an offer is possible only if:
- possession of a valid student card (for pupils/students up to 26 years of age)
- confirmed statement of full-time employment for at least the minimum wage
- having a business activity