We’re looking for creative people, who share our passion for innovation, AI, and technology, and care for the planet. Makers who love to build stuff with their own hands and challenge the status quo.
We are VivaDrive - we help companies introduce electric vehicles and alternative forms of transport in their organisation, and manage this new low-emission fleet.
We’re looking for a backend developer who’s a true tech geek, creative thinker and willing to help us build creative transportation and mobility solutions. In this role you will be leading backend development of our fleet management platform for traditional and electric vehicles. You will also help us shape technology vision and strategy that will allow us to thrive and build a solid competitive advantage on the market.
- 5+ years working as a backend developer
- Passion for code craftsmanship
- Loves getting shit done
- Python/Django experience
- REST, Docker, Postegresql, GIT experience
- Cloud infrastructure experience
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Team player with good communication skills
What we offer:
- B2B contract with long term engagement
- Employee option plan
- Remote/Hybrid/At the office work with free coffee
- Paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code ;)
- International team and great atmosphere
- Possibility work with projects that matter and have social impact
- International exposure
- Possibility to join our Hackathon team