PHP developer

Preferable skills:

php
postgresql

Expected budget:

12500.00 PLN

Published: Status: open

Job description

We are currently looking for an employee for our team for the position:

Developer Backend

Work in Krakow.

Knowledge of PHP or Node.js required (we have projects in both technologies), knowledge of PostgeSQL and MySQL databases will be useful for this. Knowledge of REST interfaces required.

We expect approximately 2 years of experience in a similar position.

Knowledge of Git, unit tests and test automation processes are welcome.

Communicative knowledge of English.

The tasks are 80% of the new software development, the remaining 20% ​​of the time is support and bug fixes. Our projects last from 2 months to 1.5 years. We work in small teams of several people.

Currently, over 20 people work in our company. As a software house, we serve clients mainly from Western Europe.

Apps Garden is a dynamically developing company created by industry experts with a passion for providing high-quality solutions and developing new products on the IT market. Our experience in software development helps startups and enterprises around the world gain greater efficiency. We approach each of our projects individually, based both on the experience and the real needs and expectations of our Polish and foreign partners.

Please quote the month of work for the declared number of hours.

Required functions:

Full-time work for 6 months with the possibility of extending the cooperation. Given rate per month of work, we will negotiate the salary depending on skills and experience. Forks 8-16k pln No agency.

Submitted offers (2) Post a job offer
Like Apps 1 deal
  • android
  • backend
  • blog
  • ... (+32)
added on 2021-06-08
added on 2021-06-01