I need a "crash course" in starting a freelance self-employment.
I'm looking for all the information I need to become a remote worker.
I'm looking for:
- insider tips, secrets, for negotiating/dealing with clients, getting clients etc. - things that you won't find on the Internet or ChatGPT
- how to register a company (and where), accounting, invoices etc.
- basically all I need to know, and I don't yet know that I need it
Would be best to have a comprehensive mindmap, all-in-one kit/notes, something alike - that perhaps you may have ready, or one that we would create together through our session.
Please message me with your offer and your rate for 1-1,5h online session.
Short video introduction much welcomed!
Don't hesitate to be bold so that we can instantly decide if we're a match or not!
I will make every effort to respond to each message, however, please understand that I may not be able to reply to all inquiries.
Współpraca może być również w języku Polskim.
Notification from Useme: submission of offers is only possible if you:
- have a valid school or student ID card (students up to the age of 26)
- have a signed statement certifying you have an employment contract for at least minimum wage
- you are self-employed