There is a need to build a simple training platform for the company's employees. In other words, each internal training taking place in the company will be recorded in the form of a presentation or video so that others can complete this training on the platform in the future (e.g. health and safety training).
After entering the main page, only the login function should appear without the possibility of self-registration (logins will be given by the administrator).
After logging in, the user should go to the page with the list of courses / lessons assigned to him. LMS can be built on the basis of any plugin, e.g. LearnPress, Sensei, etc (If the selected plugin is paid, please provide the cost and information on why this plugin fits best as a solution).
The LMS platform should have the following options:
- Ability to add a course or lesson
- Description of the course or lesson (it does not have to be the entire syllabus, a short description with the purpose of the course is enough)
- Presentation of training data in the form of text, PDF file, PPT presentation, audio, video
- Possibility to add a simple test or quiz to check if the employee actually saw the lessons
- Possibility to customize the course / lesson individually for the user or on the basis of a group (There are trainings for all, specific departments or individuals)
- Ability to assign simple tags or groups to courses for easier retrieval of an old course in the future.
The appearance is less important in this case as the platform will be used internally. Simple functionality is more important. We can provide the colors we use in our marketing projects and provide photos if needed.
An important issue is to create the first training in any form (presentation / pdf / video) that will show the future administrator of the platform how to properly manage the platform (add and block users, correctly add courses, and assign to users / groups).