- Diagnosis of esklep in Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Correction/repair of the settings made in GSC and GA.
- Checking the correctness of settings and mutual integration also with Google Ads
- Making the necessary changes to improve the visibility of the esklepu in the search engine.
Hello, looking for a person to make a bot/script/software - anything that will facilitate the purchase of ecogas in the PGG or Tauron store. I am only asking for offers from people who have already made something working on these sites or have a ready-made solution.
The task is to make slides, divided into 6 parts of 3h each. The content and the resulting content of the slides should be (roughly) related to the European DigComp project, information about the project available at: https://joint-research-centre.ec.europa.eu/digcomp/digital-competence-framework_en
It is necessary to make:
- the slides themselves
- for each slide content to be read - so that a total of about 2.5 hours of reading for each part comes out
- give some exercises/demonstrations in each part to engage the audience
We have hooked up the Stripe program to a site created on Shopify: airtender.co.uk
Nevertheless, we need help with setting up payments in Stripe:
(technical settings) - screenshots attached
Hello, I would like to eliminate the error that Yoast introduces on a site based on Astra + Elementor. After adding the plugin, the Elementor interface loads all the time.
Reportedly, some error in the database generates this plugin.
The objectives are:
1. Select technologies from those currently available and supported by Azure for deploying the architecture.
2. to develop, using the selected technology, scripts, tools that will enable the deployment of the entire current architecture in the new resource group in a simple way.
3.The tool is to perform a complete configuration with customizations for individual services, e.g. users in the databases, for their transfer to the connection strings.
4.On our side we provide complete documentation of the architecture, created in the Archi tool.
The subject of the order is a control, used to search and configure devices manufactured by APA (among others, Bus Controllers or RFID controllers) for use inside applications developed by the Ordering Party, hereinafter referred to as "APA Device Search". Communication with devices is carried out using the TIBBO protocol, which allows, among other things, to search for devices, retrieve parameters stored in TIBBO, record changes to these parameters in TIBBO