As in the topic, below are the requirements:
1. Assistance in the selection of equipment for the SIP cloud server
2. Installation of Linux Debian or other needed for FlexSip
3. Installation of the FlexSip cloud server
4. FlexSip configuration with support for PUSH notifications (developed by the manufacturer) and assigning the service to our domain.
5. FlexSip as a cloud solution allows users to quickly create SIP accounts via a website (example https://subscribe.linhome.org/) or via an application (so probably an API is built-in). In addition, we need to add security in the form of entering a serial number, which will be on the device after purchase, so you will need to make a database of serial numbers with the service in the administrator panel. Each user with a device code can create a maximum of 5 SIP accounts. From the administrator level, it must be possible to regulate this limitation, i.e. searching for a serial number in the database and adjusting the number of accounts.
6. Testing the solution of audio-video connections and possible corrections.
Regards and waiting for offers.