We are looking for native speakers for our German audio validation project.
In the audio validation project, you will perform the following tasks:
- Validate the received voice recordings from the native speakers.
Maximum number of tasks per participant: 1200 tasks
Time required: 2.5 hours approx.
Rate: $25 for 1200 tasks
Please note that the number of maximum tasks per user ID might change depending on the performance of the participant and the availability of tasks.
Data validation & acceptance criteria:
- All interested candidates must be native German speakers. However, they can reside inside or outside of Germany.
- Speakers must be at least 17 years old.
- Each recording will go through a validation step and will be either marked as valid or invalid, depending on whether it matches all the requirements mentioned in the guidelines.
If you are eligible for this project, you can also participate in our Voice Recording Project. You can earn an extra $50.
Information from Useme: submission of offers is only possible if:
- possessing a valid student ID (for students under 26 years of age)
- a confirmed statement of full-time employment for at least the minimum wage
- owning a business