We will outsource WHMCS implementation + preparation for data migration from proprietary invoicing system.
We are looking for someone who has already done it and will guide us through the implementation avoiding (most) mistakes.
We have a programming + administrative background - we can (but don't have to) use this in the project.
For freelancers (or smaller teams) possible permanent cooperation.
* needs analysis - what and what modules we need, what things need to be customized.
* Tasks breakdown
* installation of WHMCS + any necessary plug-ins,
* coming up with integration with the website,
* integration with NASK / matching with existing system integrated with NASK,
* integration with other domain system (.com/.eu).
* integration with a payment system
* identification + subsequent customization of messages sent via email,
* and probably much more;
Since the scope of the project may be fluid we will probably want to bill for the time spent.
Please describe your experience + hourly rate proposal.
I am looking for a programmer or a ready-made bot to purchase coal in PGG store. Needed for a few times purchase. I do not want to buy in bulk, I am not a trader. Urgent!
Please only actually working offers, from people who have settled success in this matter.
"Make a drink" app for Windows 10
The app is designed to help the user choose a drink.
System: Windows 10
Control: touch screen
Language: 4 language versions (translation on the client side)
Number of screens: 17 (x4)
Number of interactive screens: 7 (x4)
Graphics: On the client's side
Attached is a presentation with visuals
I will commission a real estate search engine table similar to the one in the attached link - https://moderna.pl/scala/. I want to enter data for the table in the CMS Wordpress panel using CPT (Custom post types). The search engine must operate on the data entered into the fields created with the ACF (Advanced custom fields) plugin.
The design should be made so that I can style it using CSS and prepared in such a way as to allow the creation of new columns with new search options. Simple instructions are welcome,
I would like the whole module to be placed in a php file that I can freely call in different places on the page using the "get_template_part()" function. I would also like the results in the table when filtering, to load similarly to under the link, that is, without reloading the whole page.
I think the best option would be to create such a table on a clean installation of Wordpress, along with the necessary plugins, on which the contractor could prepare according to the above-mentioned guidelines, the finished product.
And the contractor could log into the panel to see how everything works from the inside. When the work is completed, it would be possible, with the help of a simple all in one wp migration plugin, to create a copy which the contractor would upload to his target site.
Please feel free to make an offer, best regards ;)
I would like to commission a panel where subcontractors doing linkbuilding could add entries, which would then be converted into an xls or pdf report.
The panel would need to allow subcontractors, clients and assignors to log in.
A subcontractor would have to have 3 fields to fill in (link, nickname, link used, anchor, content).
The person assigning orders would need to be able to assign orders and subcontractors to those orders.
The client should be able to see the reports.
I look forward to suggestions, regards!
I am looking for someone to add 2 bars in a working PHP application to show the "consumption" of a subscription.
1. number of records used / available in the subscription.
2. number of data used / available in the subscription
1. we will count the records from the MySQL database and the number of available will be in a variable in the settings
2. data used must somehow be counted by checking the size of the specified directory
is looking for a front-end and back-end developer to develop an online store according to a previously prepared graphic design with a small number of planned sub-pages, albeit very well developed visually. All assumptions, as well as detailed information I will provide in messages.
Willing persons please send me a message, I will consider any proposal!!! 🙂
I am looking for an experienced C/C++ programmer for at least 3 months on a fulltime basis, who has worked on embedded/industrial solutions for Linux-based devices.
- expected knowledge of compilation tools: make, cmake, optimizing compiler settings,
- experience with system monitoring tools (udev, netlink, netstat, iptables-nflog)
- experience with USB protocol control libraries
- ability to debug and detect application errors
- experience with scripting tools.