Schedule system - front end only - like many available on the Internet modified with the following aspects
- On Premises
- Additional inter-branch validations between separate companies
- Budgeting of staffing by different types of contracts
- Handling of on-call and oncoming on-call duties
- Integration with active directory
I have a macro from registry.io downloading the way the company is represented and the persons and functions.
Due to the version change to api.v2.
I have the details of the change from the portal people along with an example of how to change it, but I don't feel like it.
I provide all the information from register.io with a description of the change.
According to them, it is 30 minutes max for someone experienced.
An email from them:
"API v1 was disabled on June 10 this year, according to the email announcing this change when we introduced API v2 in November 2021, and according to the reminder email from early June.
Fortunately, updating your program is not difficult:
- Please change the URL for querying to: https://rejestr.io/api/v2/org/<this is the organization's KRS or Tax ID number preceded by the word nip>/krs-chapters/general
- Please update the rest of the code according to the changes in the fields, which are illustrated by the attached two files. One shows the data you are interested in for the example company in API v1, and the other shows the same data in API v2. For an IT specialist, such an update should take a maximum of about 30 minutes of work. The most important thing to note is that in API v2 the data is one level of nesting shallower than in API v1, because there is no "fields" node. Everything else is just field name changes."
I am running a small portal where there is a problem with photos.
Currently, when I add an ad and upload photos, the main photo is 1 uploaded photo,
without the possibility of changing it later, e.g. to a new catch-up photo, e.g. #4.
The order is to change the action so that you can move e.g. No. 4 photo as No. 1, and when we save it will set as the main photo. CSS and script for moving is already there, while it does not save the new arrangement to the base.
If we can do it, perhaps I will order to improve other bugs, but of course it depends on the cost
One of our sites uses ready-made software from them forest (Laravel, PHP 8.1) we need to make minor changes and add one Polish payment system (Przelewy24). Urgent "off the shelf" assignment for a good developer with experience in LARAVEL!
Please apply with experience.
As in the topic.
A very small, intimate, but somewhat neglected forum that no one has touched for 5 years.
I would like to wake up this forum, but its condition does not allow for normal administration.
What I expect:
1. cleaning up spam.
2. application of mechanisms to protect against spam.
3. Fixing the mechanism for registering new users.
4. Upgrade the version (at the moment it is 3.1.9).
5. Implement mechanisms to improve online visibility.
6. Perhaps other necessary activities that I am not aware of.
7. Subsequent maintenance, to a limited extent (only on an ad hoc basis, if something goes limp).
Who I expect:
Rather, a savvy freelancer who will treat this as an additional fuchsia, rather than a large company (limited financial possibilities).
I would very much appreciate offers in the subject line only.
I will commission a store based on WooCommerce. the store will not be about products but about courier services. The store will sell courier service similar to https://furgonetka.pl/. It does not need author integrations everything based on https://baselinker.com/pl-PL/home/
The store should be based on a proprietary template.
The service is to allow you to send a shipment with the selected operator, and online payment.
I am looking for a Freelancer to put up a web design realized in Figma and to implement the functionality of the site.
If interested, please contact me with your portfolio, I will send a document with guidelines.
We are looking for a full-time engineer, two Vue projects to pick from:
a/ European Time Zone
b/ Strefa czasowa Chicago (UTC-6) lub Sydney (UTC+10) - strict working hours
[What will you do:]
- Developing web applications in Vue.js
- Focusing on clean, readable code
- Utilizing the best architectural patterns like TDD
- Work directly with the client from US or Germany
- Being part of crucial project decisions: designing architecture, choosing frameworks and tools
🟦 JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS/SCSS, ES6+, Typescript
- Knowledge of: Vue.js
- English at least C1
- Pushing a project from a business perspective
- Capable of taking the lead in the projects
- Understanding the right patterns and algorithms
Annual budget below