I need a remote consultation, 1-2 hours.
I need to create an e-learning platform adapted for people with disabilities, probably using the Moodle system.
The system is to be able to:
1. A panel for the administrator and teachers to create and manage courses for clients
• creating a course, adding videos or photos (slides)
• attach the client to the course,
• connecting materials to the courses; the course consists of many modules; each module consists of multiple slides,
• taking tests to check the knowledge of students and connecting the test to the courses,
• teacher assessment of courses
2. Student's panel
• setting up an account,
• logging in,
• access to teaching materials made available along with the duration of the course,
• passing the tests within a specified period,
• view the received rating
3. Meet WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards:
• Changing the font size
• Change the contrast
I would not like to create such a system from scratch but use some components. It seems to me that Moodle could be appropriate with some additional components, possibly extra paid.
I am looking for a person who, during a remote consultation (via Google Meet, Zoom etc.), will indicate how to use Moodle for this task:
- how to build the homepage of this platform here
- what plug-ins to use to perform all of the above-mentioned functions
This is the first stage of this project.
In the next stages, I will create a sketch / design of the appearance of this system and then I will be looking for someone who will implement all these functions in Moodle.