We're looking for a writer ready to prepare for us a 2000-2500 word blog post about the biggest data security mistakes SaaS companies make.
Before we sign off on the work, we want to meet you a little bit better. We'll send you a quick recruitment task (paid via Useme). If both sides agree we're a good match – we'll jump into the work right away.
Here's the blog post writing process:
1. Before you start writing, we'll send you a brief template to fill out. This document will help you build a solid outline for your text and gather all the resources in 1 place.
2. After you finish the brief, you'll send it to us, and we'll give you feedback about the outline and direction of the text you worked out. If we're happy about it, you'll be able to proceed to writing. Otherwise, we'll ask you to make some corrections, according to the client's needs.
3. After you complete the first draft, send the text to us, and we'll provide you with a comprehensive, detailed feedback in the next 24 hours.
4. After we complete the feedback, you'll be required to address the feedback in the next 24 hours and complete the draft.
5. If we all think the text is ready, we'll take it over to the client. Your work is now complete!
For this particular client, some industry knowledge would be nice, but it's not necessary – a great research skills will be more than enough to prepare a great article.
We’re looking for a talented content writer to work with us on an ongoing basis.
We’ll provide you with a steady stream of interesting work, processes and courses to empower you to write your best content, and ongoing support.