Short-to-mid-term contract (3 month contract, possible extension).
Do you want to work in a company where everyone is equal and your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field? We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 600 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, between us and clients, us and suppliers – we believe in win-win solutions.
About our project: It is a 3 month contract with a possibility to extend. You will be responsible for rework of the front-end of an HR application for our client. The project is ongoing – the designs are ready, the implementation has just started. The required commitment is 8 hours a day. 100% remote cooperation is possible.
- Creating of reusable Angular components and a new front-end using those components.
- Cooperation with PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and UX designers.
- Maintaining communication with customers.
- Participating in commercial projects, implementing of changes and new functionalities.
- Implementing changes in the system.
You are the One, if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience using Angular framework (broad Angular 6+ knowledge is required).
- Code analysis and optimalization experience.
- Up to date UI Router knowledge as an advantage.
- Willingness to self-development for both hard and soft skills areas.
- Good command of Java Script, TypeScript and CSS.
- Good command of English (B2 or higher).
- Customer oriented mindset and excellent communication skills.
- Knowing Agile methodology will be a plus.
Request for a quote for the month of work for the declared number of hours.