Who Are We?
We are SellerX and have an ambitious goal: To become a leading global acquirer and operator of a new generation of eCommerce businesses. We are one of Europe's fastest growing start-ups and have raised $750M from top-tier VC and PE funds, including L Catterton, 83North, Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, Sofina, Victory Park Capital and BlackRock towards this goal. Within 15 months, we have grown to a team of 750 talents and operating 10 offices across Europe, APAC, and the US.
• Develop packaging design, rating labels, vector illustrations, hang tag, stickers etc.
• Cooperate closely with Content Managers based in Berlin, Germany
• Work according to Corporate Design guidelines
• Editorial Design of our product manuals
• Communicate with internal Graphic Design Team and Art Direction Berlin, Germany
• Communicate with different internal photo teams in Dongguan & Berlin
• Lookout for new technologies in the packaging area in consultation with stakeholder
• A degree in graphic or product design with specialization in packaging design, editorial design or related
• At least 3 years of working experience
• Experiences in the whole packaging design process, from the design to the final artwork to the print approval
• Sound understanding on die-cut drawings and packaging structure
• Knowledge of packaging engineering is a plus
• Proficient in using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop)
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Work independently, well-organized and responsible
• Proactive business attitude