For the website - a dictionary of correct spelling in English, I am looking for people who will write explanations of entries with examples of sentences, collocations, phraseological compounds. I am interested in long-term cooperation with people who are professionals in the language - translators, lecturers, teachers, linguists, or people with native English. Hobby knowledge of the language may not be enough, although if someone feels up to the task I also encourage you to contact me.
Attached to the offer is a file with sample keyword studies.
Advantages of the assignment:
- no strict deadlines, no deadlines.
- I order a lot of passwords to write
- for a person familiar with the language the order will be easy and pleasant
- the assignment is very flexible, so it is ideal as a gap filler between other assignments therefore I expect favorable price offers
I will contact selected freelancers w/ the "best price" criterion, choosing among those who will be able to provide texts of satisfactory quality. At the beginning of the order we offer a test - writing a few slogans on a trial basis, the test is fully paid if the texts will be of sufficient quality (expectations are not exorbitant - it is more about checking whether we understand each other well).
In response to the ad, I ask for 3 pieces of information:
1. specify how you are related to the English language
2. provide an approximate "capacity" - how many characters per month you can prepare
3. the price per 1000 characters with spaces on hand for a freelancer AND ADDITIONALLY the calculated price per 1000 characters - the net amount on the invoice for us (I ask for two prices so that there is no misunderstanding due to the incorrect nomenclature that the useme service uses for determining the amounts "on hand" and "on invoice")