Work with very good knowledge of English. The work involves sending ready-made materials according to the guidelines, to representatives of a specific target group, and according to your own idea. You can write emails, make phone calls. I am looking for a courteous and persistent person, with very good knowledge of English. More information for those initially interested.
I am looking for a person with technical skills to operate an online store built on the basis of woocommerce and elementor.
The person I am looking for will be responsible for creating a product landing page, adding new products to the store (e-books, training) and the graphic design of the documents.
I also need help in configuring e-mail automation, campaign preparation and composition, as well as sending the newsletter.
Remote work, team work, about 2 hours a day without a fixed time frame.
Attached is a test that the HR department sends to candidates at some stage of recruitment. It is sent in pdf and is supposed to be filled out by the candidate without printing (but everyone sends this document back in a different way, often invisible).
I am looking for a person who will digitize this document (there are more rows and columns - I will make them available after the deal is done). He will come up with a way to make this test, first of all, possible in a similar form (that is, also entering numbers in one line) to be filled by google forms or other tool + will design a table in excel, into which the candidates' answers will fall and mark us what color of personality a candidate has.
Please send me messages with price proposals and turnaround time.
Need a sales assistant for a software house. Daily duties include reviewing predefined websites, social media and search phrases to identify our potential customers, as well as sending short offer messages to them.
The responsibilities include only making contact. If the customer responds with interest, our salesperson will take over the communication and try to finalize the sale.
Experience in a similar position is welcome (basic knowledge of web development - common technologies and terminology, etc. needed).
* Ability to classify information - browsing websites/posts for specific people according to set criteria.
* Conscientiousness and dutifulness - daily commitment is required, without skipping announcements.
* Availability - the work requires devoting a few moments several times a day - morning, afternoon, evening - a total of about 2-3 h a day.
* High personal culture - customer contact required.
* Very good knowledge of written English.
* Organizational skills - recording data of potential customers in the database.
* Work for about 2-3 h per day.
* Daily tracking of selected websites and search phrases to find people in need of our services.
* Sending offers to the above-mentioned people.
1. Morning/afternoon/evening - reviewing a list of predefined websites and RSS feeds (forums, etc.) to identify potential clients.
2. Sending a short introductory message to the previously identified people and adding them to the company database.
3. Replying to responses from those contacted - e.g., trying to set up a meeting, asking additional questions, etc.
4. In spare time, finding other potential sources of customer acquisition (forums, communities, etc.).