I would like to change the specializations tab and make icons there like in the addresses afterwards
here you would have to be inventive to find matching icons because I do not know where to look for it
2) I would like the menu to be the whole width when I scroll or generally the whole width of the page.
3. i would like to make the logo clear I uploaded a pdf of the logo to the server and it is png clearer
4. I would like two new tabs price list and Application and practice with some matching photos . These new tabs in one line in the menu
I would like to have icons in the footer contact phone envelope icon and a pin that opens with a map
I would also like to have in the tab online tips in are additional and infmorgrakia I have similar or the same
I would still like to make an English version of the site. ( translations I will provide)
We are keen to have as much independence as possible and to carry out tasks based on graphic designers' projects. The more skills a candidate has, the more orders he/she will receive.
Responses with an indication of skills, availability, sample projects and student status are welcome.
💫High Level Sales & Marketing Company is looking for a WORDPRESS DEVELOPER on a freelance basis who could support the company on an hourly billing basis!
✔️3-5 years of experience with Wordpress
✔️ Reference projects for review
✔️Work on a contract basis, hourly billing.
Interested persons please contact me.
We are looking for an FL who will develop an online foreign language test tool available through a dedicated website. Please make an offer stating the total cost of the assignment, completion time and any references. I will be happy to provide additional details on priv.
We want to change the design of our website, mainly the main page, the subpages can stay but the color scheme would have to be changed to match the main page, in addition we want to optimize the site for SEO and 6 phrases, the main page we are interested in is
In addition, we want to create one tab ala business where customers will be able to fill out a forlumarz to become distributors
I am looking for a person experienced in using Wordpress.
Mainly a classic editor, but knowledge of Elementor, an eye for detail and aesthetic sense will be a plus
(at the same time we are NOT looking for and do not need a programmer, programming skills in this job are unnecessary).
Uploading the text takes a skilled person less than an hour. PL and ANG texts.
- a flexible schedule (after a preliminary agreement on what hours and what days are best for you to work - communication is key, we like to know where we stand ;))
- the freelancer must be willing to commit to a longer cooperation (the number of hours to be determined, we prefer at least 20h a week)
- should have a passion for research and learning new things
- have experience with Wordpress and exposure to basic HTML
- basic experience with Photoshop (Gimp, Canva)
- basic knowledge of SEO is a plus
- should have a SUPERFINITE eye for detail and be able to work with minimal supervision*.
- have a light pen and a penchant for research on finance - some articles we don't have to post from scratch - we optimize them with SurferSEO software (no knowledge required, we'll teach you how to use it) and improve their appearance
- knowledge of English at a communicative level
I am looking for a person who is well versed in Wordpress from the service side - publishing content, creating sub-page structure and handling plugins.
Requirements: Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, Elementor knowledge is welcome, experience with Custom Post Type and Advanced Custom Field plugins.
1. Administering, updating and publishing content on the company's theme sites. Simple cleanup work on the sites.
2. installing and configuring website templates.
3. coding of simple templates in Wordpress Elementor.
4. Making minor modifications to the appearance and functionality of templates (e.g. by implementing snippet).
Salary determined on an hourly rate. Expected work size is 20-40 hours per month to start.
In response to the ad, please send me a description of your experience with Wordpress, necessarily including links to your sites. I also ask for an hourly rate for the scope of work described in the ad.