Deadline, unfortunately for yesterday ...
A note of about 200 words.
Its purpose is to provide general information about the project and refer to outside sources for more information.
I will send details about the language we use in communication in a separate message.
Our websites: www.illumaps.eu nft.illumaps.ru
Creating texts of about 600 words describing SF characters.
Creating a series of features, physical descriptions, developing ideologies and beliefs, based on already existing and the need for newly emerging stories in the newly forming Unversum - part of building the world in 3Views projections.
Hi, we have the final stage of implementation of the "Truth or Challenge 18+" app.
We are looking for a person to come up with questions and challenges (150 questions, 150 challenges) for each category (the app has 8 categories, so a total of 1200 questions and 1200 challenges unique to each category)
I am looking for a proofreader for permanent cooperation for a few-something hours per month.
25-35 PLN gross/h - contract of mandate
or 25-35 PLN net/h - FV
If you are interested, please contact me and send me your resume and hourly rate (not per zzs - in the case of proofreading calendar items, it does not make sense). Selected persons will be asked to perform a short trial assignment.
In the next stage, 2-3 selected people will be invited to do a paid mini-project.
Information from Useme: bidding is possible only if:
- possession of a valid student ID card (for pupils/students up to 26 years of age)
- a confirmed statement of full-time employment for at least the minimum wage
- having a business activity
Hi! We are a large project that familiarizes users from around the world with the IGaming. We invite a qualified copywriter to cooperate with us.
We are looking for an SEO English copywriter/ content writer (creator), who would like to join our project in a long-term relationship and become an expert in the niche.
Your tasks will be сontent creation (iGaming brand articles, ratings, experiences)
Here’s the list of the requirements we expect from our writers while making content:
1. All content that you do for our project must be unique and written completely by you. We don’t accept articles copied or translated from other sources or languages.
2. We expect the articles you write contain only necessary and interesting information. (It’s always better to ask what we expect from the text, instead of writing long tales just to fulfil the word requirement.)
3. We don’t provide our visitors with fake information. When writing brand articles, we give honest opinions. Copywriters need to mention if the article website: has no profitable promotions, works without a license, or has an old-fashioned website interface. There’s no need to describe everything in the pink light.
4. We don’t encourage our users to spend real money. We don’t attract visitors under 21 to try the casino games. We respect the principles of responsible gambling and encourage our visitors to do the same.
5. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are required. Please proofread before submitting.
6. The required amount of words can range from plus to minus 100 words. If the content contains twice more words than was set in the initial task, we reserve the right to ask you to apply corrections and remove unnecessary information.
We are looking for someone to professionally prepare and format an e-book in .epub and .mobi format from .docx format.
The source text is a popular science book, about 223 pages (50,000 words with illustrations)
We want the e-book to be assembled accurately so that the text does not split anywhere, and the quality of illustrations and the like is preserved. It is essential that the quality be the same in different formats (kindle, laptop, phone...).
We are looking for a person who will take care of the promotion of our company. The idea is to prepare texts and graphics for Mailchimp, texts and graphics for our Facebook and we are waiting for suggestions what kind of ads to include in order to attract more customers.