SPRIM GLOBAL PARTNERS seeks to incorporate a FREELANCE to support us in a project in Poland.
We need someone with experience in marketing / communication who speaks English or Spanish, but is a native Polish speaker (Location is not important)
You will have to help us organize a virtual event:
• write / translate the Save the date and the invitation
• script a video for the webinar platform (we will give it to you in English and it must be translated and adapted into Polish)
• write the script for the assembly of a video with five experts speaking (1 in English and 4 in Polish). Transcribe and translate into Polish what the person who speaks in English says. Estimated 10 minutes. Total video: 1 hour
• give support in the rehearsal of the event. Week of November 22 1-2 hours
• give support on the day of the event. Nov 25 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (with some time before and some time after)
• help with the post-event video montage (where to cut, etc.)
We calculate that in total it can be about 16 hours of work in two months.