We are looking for a design person to take on the task of making non-substantive changes to existing technical designs of residential units. The assignment includes 16 identical residential units that have already been built.
Scope of changes:
Changing the method of heating from radiators to underfloor heating.
Adding additional electrical points, changes in location: Making changes in electrical installations, plumbing.
Removal of partition walls: Adjusting the spatial layout of the premises.
Proficiency in AutoCad software.
Experience in working with DWG files.
Ability to make changes to technical designs accurately and efficiently.
Availability to start work quickly.
We are looking for a person for permanent cooperation in designing modular kitchens. We have the kitchen dimensioned in kd max program so the task is to copy our layout.
We are introducing a line of modular kitchens and unfortunately on our kd max program I am not satisfied with the final result.
One kitchen will consist of two projections from different perspectives.
The kitchens will not be complicated. A matter of adding simple decorations and lighting under the cabinets.
We have about 50projections to complete.
We are interested in a very realistic visualization.
The task is to design and select a beam for the entrance gate in the existing wall. The hall is a steel structure with steel columns H 220x220x15 mm height of 9.25 m . filled with lightweight concrete blocks 20x25x50 cm ( 28kg) . It is necessary to select a transverse beam , removing part of the middle beam . Explanatory drawing in the attachment . Also how to connect the beam with vertical columns .
I run a design office and I am looking for people to work with me on interior design. I would preferably commission projects from A to Z, that is, from layouts, concepts, visualizations, ending with a shopping list and technical drawings.
I depend on people who, when designing:
- think how to make it and whether it will fit into the client's budget
- make great visualizations
- are detailed, we make very accurate shopping lists and drawings
- when creating spaces, create them in a practical and thoughtful way
We are interested in commissioning more projects in the future, not single orders. We can commission enough work to fully fill your day :) or some part so that you can do your own stuff too.
To do 1 project from layouts, through concepts, visualizations, shopping list and technical drawings.
We are looking for an AUTOCAD draftsman to join our team to develop the technical design for a single-family house for the architectural industry.
Our houses have an area in the range of 120 -220m2
How should the cooperation proceed?
We will provide you with the architectural conceptual design, and it will be your responsibility to redraw and create the technical design and mutually coordinate this design with the other trades (mainly construction)
If you are interested (a) be sure to let us know and give us your requirements (price range).
I will commission the design of an apartment in Krk from the primary market. I care mainly about the design of the bathroom and kitchen. Implementation time up to 2 msc
Only people with experience and portfolio.
I will commission the design, selection of materials and contractors to finish the interior of a 3-bedroom apartment based on the requirements of the Principal. Preferably to a student who needs a project for a portfolio, of course for a fee - please ask for offers with a quote for the entire service along with an estimate of the time needed to complete the order, which will include all the activities necessary for this.
Location of the apartment: Zyrardow.
The expected scope of the order:
- for all rooms: support in the selection of wall colors, flooring and doors and baseboards and lighting
- kitchen design
- bathroom design
- Support in finding contractors for the project throughout PL with a focus on the purchase of equipment with installation
- support in finding solutions for additional soundproofing of the apartment against noise from neighbors (top floor, gable apartment), especially bedrooms
- support in finding compromise solutions in the case of disagreements between the owners of the apartment
- Support in planning the layout of the living room and the study
The project should take into account:
- the presence of 3 young and energetic cats
- ergonomic place for cats and Owners for cat things like scratching post, litter boxes, cat walker
- planned installation of multiplit wall air conditioning
- electric floor heating, at least in the bathroom
Style: modern elegance
No possibility of tenant changes.
Apartment floor plan attached.
We are looking for an Assistant Architect for Wabi+.
We are Wabi+, a small but ambitious architectural office.
We are looking for a person with good drawing skills and an interest in construction. Working on a wide variety of projects both in the UK and abroad guarantees continuous learning and development.
- English - communicative both written and spoken
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD and AutoCAD (this is the basis of our work).
- Knowledge of SketchUp and Blender will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Fusion 360 is welcome, but not essential - we are ready to teach you everything.
At Wabi+ we value:
Knowledge exchange and joint development.
Simple and understandable communication without industry jargon.
Mutual support in work, the results of which we all enjoy.
If you are ready to take on the challenge and develop your skills, get back to us.
Send your resume and examples of previous work in your portfolio.
Looking for an interior designer / designer for a project for my house. The house project is House at Cypress 15 K4. Currently the house at the stage of open shell. The usable area is 154.20m2. I would like to get support in designing:
1) Kitchen with pantry 12.44m2
2) Living room 26,19m2
3) A windbreak 8.44m2
4) Bedroom over garage 19.80m2
5) Downstairs bathroom 4.26m2
6) Upstairs bathroom 10.85m2
The style I am interested in is a combination of japanese, minimalist and modern style. I would love to see a portfolio with similar projects. The colors that he wants to be dominant in the interiors are white and wood. As an addition black (maybe window frames, lighting, pots). As small accents a faded pastel green (maybe some of the tiles in the bathroom, pillows in the living room).
I am very interested in hearing my vision and my ideas, where we will choose together what "makes sense" out of it. I am at a completely initial stage - where I need support already from the stage of displacement of the color of the windows, possible changes in the layout of the rooms (we are considering, for example, removal of the chimney, removal of the pantry), placement of electrics.
Please send me a quote and suggestions for stages of action.