- automatic download of a file with stocks and prices from another store
- automatic download of stock levels from the downloaded file
- automatic price download and conversion from Euro to PLN according to NBP prices
- the ability to set the frequency of data updates
- updating only those indexes that are in my store, not the whole
- avoiding the conflict of the same indexes for different goods (i.e. additionally you would have to check the manufacturer + somehow label in the prescription that this product comes from this warehouse),
- only the manufacturer's abbreviation is used in the import file, so it will have to be linked to Presta somehow because I want to have the manufacturer's full name in the store.
- the possibility of expanding with other stores from which I want to import data if it meets my expectations
- before the update, so that the database is backed up automatically and it is possible to restore from before the update (e.g. to store the last 10 updates that can be restored)
- the possibility of setting, for example, how 30 pieces are available in an external store so that 30 pieces are not written in my store, but that for example, more than 5 pieces are available. I would like it to be displayed in this way only for the imported goods, not for the goods that are physically in stock.