I will commission to convert a presentation (medical topics) to be more readable. The task will be to break down presentations with less text. So that it was easier to learn from them and were more aesthetic.
- Reduce the amount of content on the slides by breaking them up
- Remove red numbers in brackets from the presentation (question 16)
- Create new tables or diagrams where necessary.
- Please work in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Do not resize our presentation.
- The optimal header size in presentations is 36,
- The optimum font size for text is 24-28 (average is 26), however, it is up to you to determine what size is most optimal in each case.
ATTENTION: Not all slides require correction, please do not resize slides where they are readable and do not contain too much text