I will commission a visualization of the earth with a few elements of space visible from the ground, e.g. forests, fields, hills, lakes, etc.
The animation should be short from 30 seconds to 45 seconds and its idea is to show as if from "bare" empty earth
Ultimately, various types of objects can be created, from geographic to buildings, warehouses, parks, etc. "rising straight from the ground"
In turn, it could look like this:
1st shot on a rotating ball
2. after a while, the lines of continents are drawn
3.The continents are textured in the form of mountains, deserts, forests, water bodies, etc.
4. on continents, a grid with equal squares is drawn
5. you zoom in on any square and after zooming in you can see the surface, e.g. a field
6. An information banner appears
7, the camera moves back to the whole earth and the individual squares light up in turn
8. while the squares are highlighted, a window with text information appears on the side
Animation has to be more in the style of animation made by companies dealing with the military, equipment, technology
here I am sending you examples of animation that to some extent does not reflect what I am looking for
However, it is best to discuss it v