Hello I will commission the creation of a simple online store installed on a server. I am interested in creating some simple categories and company data and connecting carriers and payments. Graphics and translations I would like to do on my own.
The client wants to enter dropshipping in the following way and start selling in this model:
- Use Baselinker as the main and central tool for data transfer
- Integrate Baselinker with selected wholesalers (not only those provided by BS, but also via API or XML upload with those that are not natively integrated)
- Then sell dropshipping items through your store set up on Shoper and through selected marketplaces, such as Allegro
I'm looking for someone to configure the program and synchronize it with Comarch online store, it's all about everything so that you can use it freely. Configuration of payments and deliveries in the e-store, website template, synchronization of both programs and learning the people who will work on it. I would be happy to work with someone who is very familiar with the capabilities of Optima and the Comarch online store.
Hello, looking for someone who has experience in creating an integration of przelewy 24 with shopify. He wants to connect his store directly with transfers 24, he does not want to use any mollie or other things.
The whole store is ready, all that is left is to hook up the payment gateway.
1. Ability to set different prices depending on customer status. By default, when a user registers, he becomes a "customer" and has retail prices - both if he registers as retail and wholesale. The difference is that if he registers as a wholesaler, he has information next to the prices that he is waiting for verification and wholesale prices will be visible after verification (change of permissions/account roles).
2. The ability to create products visible only to verified wholesale customers.
3. A registration subpage that includes the ability to choose whether the user registers as a retail or wholesale customer. We want to be able to edit the content of this sub-page from the panel - adding mandatory and optional fields, text, etc.
4. prices for unregistered users and retail customers gross, for wholesale customers net with visible gross price and VAT rate.
5. Different content of WooCommerce notification emails depending on retail/wholesale customer status. Content of emails editable from the panel.
we are looking for a person to make a Woocommerce checkout exactly like in this project: https://www.figma.com/file/68n7KfMvuwfqeMkcZy26Zo/Checkout?node-id=0%3A1&t=Aj2GnC7CBpctnfUn-1
The checkout will be designed for ordering only one product at a time (the name, description and a distinguishing photo of the product will be displayed on the left side).
Available payment methods: BLIK, Payment Cards, Transfers24. BLIK or Payment Card payment details are entered directly in the checkout. All through integration with Stripe.
Choosing to pay by card is to charge a discount of -10%.
Interactivity / behavior of fields after focus is to be like here: https://sandbox.easycart.pl/checkout/ahoy/obrazek-kota?
In addition, checkout is to be embedded using the plugin https://getwpfunnels.com/ + Elementora PRO (plugins provided). Here is shown what is involved: https://youtu.be/DGzz6Pa7jm8?t=270
➡️ Please send me your portfolio and quote.
I will order a solution to the problem of variants of goods on the product card.
Products have colors and sizes - I would like to pull these parameters into the client part of the store, and the customer could efficiently select the model of interest, assuming that changing the variant changes the product photos. For example, the goods come in two color variants (black and white), and each color has its own photos, changing the color variant from black to white changes the arrangement of photos showing the product in white.