I will order linking Mollie.com electronic payments to the landing page. The form and the summary page have already been created - customer data, amount to be paid. Please make a redirection to the website by providing the necessary payment and invoice data. You should properly (according to the documentation) configure the script so that, after the correct payment operation, Mollie generates and sends an invoice to the customer's email + possibly payment statuses (started, success, error). Correct payment returns to the "home" page - to the payment confirmation page with the alert "Thank you ..." and the script inside will take care of everything that is required in the documentation (e.g. webhook) and sending two e-mails with the data that the customer provided in the form. You do not need to create e-mail formats, just insert sample data.
- ) Please describe how the customer data will be saved until you return to the payment confirmation page (redirectUrl). These data may be deleted after the completion of the entire transaction
- ) Please specify the lead time
- ) Demo is required for testing
- ) An account at Mollie.com is already registered with an available test API key
- ) PHP language required, https://www.mollie.com/en/developers/packages on the Mollie.com website