2. After creating the account. Editing user profile - basic data. History of previously prepared documents (with the statuses of preparation, approval, contractor's comment, final). Payment history.
3. Preparation of a contract based on a predefined template or continuation of a previously saved or sent back by the contractor. Detailed list of contract items based on dropdown lists. List of additional clauses with brief explanations to be included in the contract
4. Payment for the contract. Acceptance and sending the request for approval to the contractor. Acceptance by the contractor or rejection and comment by the contractor. Correction and sending back for approval.
5. Printing the contract agreed by both parties and a detailed list of contract items.
6. Assessment of cooperation with the contractor in several criteria: eg speed, quality,